I'm leaving the old intro here, but adding this- it appears the doves have taken over my blog for their fiction. Just as well, I was doing a piss poor job of updating. They're doing much better.

This blog is infrequently updated, full of incorrect spellings, misused words, and general bad grammar. It started when I was trying to use google+ (which I've since given up on) and discovered there was no character limit for posts. If you've known me a long time, a lot of these stories will be old hat. If you plan to know me for a long time, you'll no doubt hear many of them in person. But, folks seemed to enjoy them, so here they are.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

The hundred and Tenth story

is an addendum to the ninety fifth story, written in the comments by the fantastic Andy Moerlein:

Sometimes, when it was an especially exciting shoot, he would use five or even EIGHT cameras to capture the moment. He was good at his job.

No comments:

Post a Comment