I'm leaving the old intro here, but adding this- it appears the doves have taken over my blog for their fiction. Just as well, I was doing a piss poor job of updating. They're doing much better.

This blog is infrequently updated, full of incorrect spellings, misused words, and general bad grammar. It started when I was trying to use google+ (which I've since given up on) and discovered there was no character limit for posts. If you've known me a long time, a lot of these stories will be old hat. If you plan to know me for a long time, you'll no doubt hear many of them in person. But, folks seemed to enjoy them, so here they are.

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

the two hundred and seventy ninth story

How to make New Year's Eve Tea:
A recipe, posted too late, by kest

Take tea cup.
Half fill with decent scotch
Do not add anything else, not even tea
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment