I'm leaving the old intro here, but adding this- it appears the doves have taken over my blog for their fiction. Just as well, I was doing a piss poor job of updating. They're doing much better.

This blog is infrequently updated, full of incorrect spellings, misused words, and general bad grammar. It started when I was trying to use google+ (which I've since given up on) and discovered there was no character limit for posts. If you've known me a long time, a lot of these stories will be old hat. If you plan to know me for a long time, you'll no doubt hear many of them in person. But, folks seemed to enjoy them, so here they are.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

the fifteenth story

Today's Story: This was freshman year of high school (maybe sophomore year?). I had my first "real" boyfriend- you know, the kind that you actually kiss, on the lips? and we were out back, behind the school, in the woods, doing some kissing. At some point, I felt a tickle on my ear, but I'd never made out with a guy! I wasn't going to get distracted that easily. The tickle, however, got worse, and kinda moved down my ear canal, getting louder and louder. Turned out to be an ant, who had crawled inside my ear. We ended up spending about a half hour trying to catch this ant with the tweezers from my swiss army knife, as I listened to him stomping around inside my head. It wasn't very sexy. Hilarious, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment